"Terminal Stimpy" is an episode of the 5th season of the show.
After going through seven of his lives, Stimpy becomes extremely cautious before enduring the steps towards accepting death.
- When Stimpy takes stuff out of the refrigerator, a bra is seen.
- When Ren says, "What are you talking about? This sandwich is fresh. I just made it last week.", there is more meat and no crust on the bread. But when they show the close-up, there is less meat and crust on the bread.
- When Ren says, "Get a grip, man.", his hat is black. After he smashes the sandwich, the red line on the hat is back on the hat.
- This episode was one of the episodes written at Spümcø, but was finished at Games Animation.
- This episode plays a parody on the five stages trope, denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.
- After the close-up, there is lettuce in the sandwich.
- When Stimpy says, "I am not dying, I am not going to die", there is a leaf on the side of the flower on his hat but when it zooms out on the butterflies, trees and flowers, the leaf is on top of the flower.
- Due to Muddy Mudskipper dying of a car accident in this episode, this is his last appearance.
- Although uncredited, this is the last episode in the original production of Ren and Stimpy where Richard Pursel wrote an episode for the original series before heading on to the production of Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon" in 2003.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.