- Ren Höek
- Mrs. Buttloaves
- Haggis MacHaggis
- The Announcer Salesman
- Wilbur Cobb
- Mr. Horse (cameo)
Strong, energetic, Ren's tenth birthday comes around. However, when Stimpy reminds him he's 70 in dog years, Ren becomes a crazy old coot and soon begins to plan for his death. Eventually, Ren has himself buried in a coffin packed with all the amenities of a modern home, and even allows Stimpy to move in. Wilbur Cobb presides over the funeral, and Ren's tombstone reads "I'll thank you to not drag your butt over my grave". Ren and Stimpy enjoy their domestic afterlife until their "next door neighbor", a giant worm (obviously based on "Fred Flintstone"), invites himself over for dinner. By the end of dinner (and the episode), the worm leaves the coffin, and Ren and Stimpy have been reduced to flesh-less husks.
- On current MTV airings, the Dog Water short isn't included.
- This episode was banned from the official Nickelodeon channel due to a really dark subject matter about death.
- The cake Stimpy carries (for Ren's birthday) has seven candles but when Ren looks at the cake in a close-up, there are ten candles. When Ren starts blowing the candles, there are six candles.
- Despite that Ren swallowed a candle when blowing it, When Stimpy says, "Well, Aren't you gonna eat your cake, grandpa~?", There are seven candles again.
- When Ren & Stimpy are first shown, Stimpy is behind Ren in a wheelchair but when they are shown the second time, Stimpy is in front of Ren.