"Jerry the Bellybutton Elf" is the twelfth episode of the third season of The Ren & Stimpy Show, and aired on April 9, 1994.
- Jerry the Bellybutton Elf/Adonis, Lord of Chaos (debut)
- Mr. Horse
- Powdered Toastman
- Muddy Mudskipper
- Mimby (debut)
- Rudolph the Jazzman
- Wilbur Cobb
- The Announcer Salesman
- Sven Höek
- Mrs. Buttloaves
- Haggis MacHaggis
- Shawn & Eugene
- Shaven Yak
- Fire Chief
- Lump Lout
- Loaf Lout
- Myron (design prototype)
In this episode, Stimpy is shown playing with his belly button, which is somehow making amusing noises when he sticks his finger in it. Ren starts telling him he'll go insane if he continues to make noises with it.
This appears to start to happen, as he is shown putting baking soda and vinegar in his belly button to make it explode like a volcano, and is shown wide awake sharpening pencils with his belly button.
Ren comes in and accidentally gets his finger sharpened from Stimpy's belly button. As Ren leaves, mad, Stimpy becomes obsessed and hears a voice saying he can come inside. This appears to be true, because he actually goes in causing him to pop into a small coin-like belly button, leaving a small part of his body, a.k.a, his belly button. As Stimpy ventures through the psychedelic inside of his belly button, a song plays.
After meeting Jerry the Belly Button Elf, Jerry puts Stimpy to work as his servant. Stimpy makes the lethal mistake of offering Jerry lint loaf. Jerry goes into a fit of rage and, transforming into a giant pork chop monster named Adonis, Lord of Chaos, chases after poor Stimpy, who desperately tries to crawl out of his own bellybutton. Stimpy manages to reach Ren (who's hosting a party and is inviting various people from season 1 & 2), who doesn't understand his pleas for help, but the two end up in the clutches of the monster, and the two make peculiar heartfelt declarations to each other as they head ever closer for certain death. Mimbi eats Stimpy's bellybutton and ends the episode with Mimby giggling.
- Tom Fool - Van Phillips (title card)
- Thieving Magpie Overture - Gioacchino Rossini (opening)
- Face at the Window - Dick Walter ("Stimpy! Are you playing with your bellybutton again?")
- Thieving Magpie Overture - Gioacchino Rossini (Stimpy plays with his belly button some more)
- Drama Link (j) - Hubert Clifford (Ren warns Stimpy to stop)
- Cartoon Chord - Dick Walter (sting at end of scene)
- Grieg: In the Hall of the Mountain King from "Peer Gynt" - Lee Ashley [OGM] (volcano erupting from belly button)
- Erotic Nightmare - William Farran ("Pencil...")
- Finger of Fear - Fredric Bayco (Ren walks out to Stimpy in the middle of the night)
- Dramatic Cue (d) - Ronald Hanmer ("You're playing with fire, and you're going to get burned!")
- Strange Terrains (a) - Paddy Kingsland (bellybutton radio dial)
- Climb Inside My World - Masters of Reality [original composition] (Stimpy enters his bellybutton)
- Tom Fool - Van Phillips (Jerry introduced)
- Rossini: Morning from "William Tell" - Lee Ashley [OGM] (the next morning...)
- Shock Horror (a) - Dick Walter ("Stimpy!")
- Symphony #6 "Pathetique" 1st Mvt. - Peter Tchaikovsky, Fiachra Trench (Ren cries)
- Happy-Go-Lively - Laurie Johnson (Stimpy doing chores)
- Sabre Dance - George Wilson, Aram Khachaturian [CPM; not on Warner/Chappell site] ("Dinner! I want my dinner!")
- Pomp and Circumstance March #1 - Edward Elgar, Fiachra Trench (Jerry gives a toast)
- Investiture - Bruce Campbell (end of the toast)
- Timpani Roll - Sammy Burdson ("I HATE LINT LOAF!")
- Escape - Hans Conzelmann, Delle Haensch (Jerry chases Stimpy)
- City Desk - Ronald Hanmer (What's Cookin Shelf Wins)
- Catfish Row (Link) - Benny Carter (Muddy's new wife)
- Escape - Hans Conzelmann, Delle Haensch (Stimpy chased by Jerry)
- Timpani Roll - Sammy Burdson (Jerry tears his skin off)
- Praga - Symphonic Poem Op 26 - Josef Suk, George Wilson [CPM] (Jerry grows in size)
- Symphony #6 "Pastoral" Movement 4 - Ludwig Beethoven ("And today, I feed.")
- Surfin' Fun - Grahame Maclean, Barry Ryder (the party)
- Eastern Journey - Ronald Hanmer, Jack Beaver (Ren and Stimpy held by Jerry)
- Surfin' Fun - Grahame Maclean, Barry Ryder (back to the party)
- Turn the Screw - Paul Gerard (Muddy's wife eats the bellybutton)
- Catfish Row - Benny Carter (Muddy's wife belches and giggles)
- When everyone is leaving the party, someone is heard saying "Come on, Barney, let's blow this pop stand!", which is a reference to The Flintstones.
- In the beginning of this episode, Ren reads a magazine instead of a newspaper.
- Ren and Stimpy affectionately referring to each other as 'pal' and 'buddy' before being eaten by Jerry is a callback to the episode "The Big Shot" where the pair say it to each other after being reunited.
- This is one of the few episodes to include a song, that being "Climb Inside".
- The Ghost from "Haunted House" appears in both his human form and ghost form, as if they were different people.