"Double Header" is the 14th episode of Season 4.
Ren has to spend a lot more time with Stimpy than he wants to.
After Ren tries to send Stimpy away on a bus to Ursa Minor, as he is sick and tired of Stimpy irritating him, Stimpy hangs onto Ren’s leg in the middle of the street, pleading to not be sent away, and while Ren is yelling at Stimpy that he dosen't like him and never wants to see him again, the duo get hit by the bus that was set to go to Ursa Minor. They end up being sewn together at a discount hospital, as it is the only way to keep them alive. After a sleepless night because Stimpy wanted to watch tv, Ren arrives at his job, but ends up getting fired because Stimpy's impatience blows up his job. After that, the duo end up in a circus as "geeks", and are kept in a cold cage, put on display, and fed chicken heads. Some time as Ren looks around getting tired of being called a freak, he freaks out, but just as Stimpy manages to calm him down, the duo gets hit by a meteorite labeled Ursa Minor. They are rushed back to the discount hospital. But now Ren's head and legs are now sewn on Stimpy's back. It ends with Stimpy eating some Boston baked beans, and farting in Ren's face.
- The flashbacks in this episode are from "Stimpy's Invention", "Sven Höek", "Ren's Bitter Half", "Son of Stimpy", and "A Visit To Anthony".
- This episode shows as an example of Nickelodeon's hypocrisy. They had annoyance with John Kricfalusi (partly due to emotional intensity in certain episodes), and wound up doing the same thing themselves.
- This is the first episode that aired in 1995.
- In this episode, Ren's occupation is that he works as a factory worker in a top secret factory. He claims that for the job, he got a degree in leverage by attending thirteen years of night school.
- The doctor bears a striking resemblance to Dr. Scratchnsniff from Animaniacs.
- Stimpy's favorite show in this episode, "Stomper Room" is a parody of Romper Room produced and created by Bert and Nancy Claster, the founders of the defunct Maryland-based television distributing company, Claster Television. The show lasted from 1953 to 1994.
- This episode was banned, but it has since been unbanned.
- 2000 (Nickelodeon)